Juicing fruits and vegetables is a convenient way to consume the micronutrients found in a large amount of fresh produce. Here are 5 simple juicing recipes to get you started with fresh fruits and vegetables. These sugar-free juice recipes are ideal for weight loss, detoxification, and wellness.
Juice bars are springing up all over Singapore, making it easy to find healthy juice near me. It’s a good movement because drinking fresh juices can help to detoxify the body, create a more alkaline body, and provide a boost of energy and clarity of mind. Juicing is another effective strategy for busy people who want to lose weight quickly, get proper nutrition, and fuel healthy lifestyles.
Not only are fruit and vegetable juices refreshing, but they also fulfill our fruit and vegetable needs, which we know should account for half of our plate. Fruit and vegetable juices can also increase levels of important vitamins and antioxidants such as folate, vitamin C, vitamin E, and beta carotene. In theory, a juice cleanse is beneficial for people who struggle to consume enough fruits and vegetables.
In this article, we will share 5 of the best and easiest detox juice recipes that you can make at home.
What are the health benefits of making detox juices
According to the Mayo Clinic, drinking freshly made juices allows your body to absorb nutrients more efficiently than eating whole fruits and vegetables. It also relieves your digestive system of the strain of digesting fiber.
Juicing is said to lower your risk of cancer, boost your immune system, remove toxins from your body, aid digestion, and help you lose weight. Fresh juices can provide you with a burst of energy as well as a clear mind.
What are fruits and vegetables good for juicing?
Carrots, cucumber, celery, kale, spinach, beets, and romaine are some of the most popular vegetables for making detox juices. Lemons, oranges, apples, and limes are the most popular fruits for juicing. Fresh ginger, parsley, chlorella, and turmeric are also optional ingredients.
Detox juice recipes:
1. Apple and pear detox juice
- 1 pear (approx. 120 g), cut in pieces
- 1 apple (approx. 100 g), cut in pieces
- 60 g fresh spinach leaves
- 150 g water, chilled
- 300 g orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 3 ice cubes
2. Antioxidant detox juice
- 25 g flax seeds
- 150 g coconut milk
- 1 red pepper (approx. 150 g), deseeded, cut in pieces
- 1 oranges (approx. 150 g), peeled, white pith and pips removed
- 100 g sparkling mineral water
- 200 g orange juice, freshly squeezed
3. Immune booster
- 2 lemons, peeled, white pith and pips removed
- 20 g fresh ginger, peeled, cut in small pieces
- 4 tbsp manuka honey
- 200 g water, chilled
4. Spring greens
- 20 g kale
- 100 g fresh spinach leaves
- 1 garden cucumber (approx. 200 g), cut in pieces
- 1 green apple (approx. 150 g), cut in pieces
- 1 lime, peeled, white pith and pips removed
- 5 – 10 g fresh ginger, to taste, peeled, cut in small pieces
- 250 g apple juice
- 1 – 2 tbsp honey, to taste
5. Fennel digestive
- 2 ripe pears (approx. 200 g), cut in pieces
- 1 fennel bulb (approx. 120 g), cut in pieces
- 400 g apple juice
- 1 tsp dried ground turmeric
- 200 g water